In 2015, our company and the Mexican company signed the fish solvent evaporation and concentration project again, and the production has been successfully completed. The equipment is now in the state of installation and commissioning.
1. Technical parameters:
· Model number: GLJM-4000
· Feeding capacity: 4500Kg / H
· Evaporation: 3690Kg / H
· Feeding temperature: 60 ℃
· Discharging temperature: 45-50 ℃
· Circulating water consumption: 100T / H (inlet water 30 ℃, outlet water 36 ℃)
· Power: 38kw
· Steam consumption: 950-1110Kg / H (pressure 0.6-0.7MPa)
Scope of application:
Single-effect or multi-effect falling film evaporator, suitable for low-temperature continuous evaporation and concentration in industries such as milk, glucose, starch, xylose, pharmaceutical, chemical, biological engineering, environmental protection engineering, waste liquid recovery, etc., with high heat transfer efficiency and materials Main characteristics such as short heating time, so it is especially suitable for materials such as heat sensitivity, viscosity, foaming and so on.
Each effect heater, each effect separator, condenser, heat pressure pump, vacuum system, each effect material liquid delivery pump, condensation drainage pump, operating platform, electrical instrumentation control cabinet and valve, pipeline and other systems.
Fourth, the main characteristics of falling film:
1. The entire heating system of the equipment has the main characteristics of high heat transfer efficiency and short heating time due to uniform steam heating and liquid film flow evaporation of the material liquid. If the heat pressure pump is configured, it has the advantages of energy saving, low steam consumption, low cooling water circulation and so on.
2. The material accelerates under pressure and evaporates along the inner wall of the tube, which is suitable for evaporation and concentration of materials with large viscosity.
3． Because the material is evaporated into a film in each tube, the heating time of the material liquid is very short, so it is particularly beneficial to the evaporation and concentration of food, and the nutrient content of the food is greatly preserved.
4． The evaporation process under the vacuum not only guarantees the hygienic requirements of the materials, but also ensures the environmental protection requirements. At the same time, it greatly reduces the evaporation temperature. In addition, with the configuration of a heat pressure pump, some secondary steam is re-inhaled by the heat pressure pump and mixed with raw steam. It not only saves steam, but at the same time, the steam that passes through the hot-pressing pump enters the heating shell in the form of a spray mist, the steam quickly diffuses, and the material liquid is heated gently, so it is suitable for the concentration of heat-sensitive materials.
5． The equipment is suitable for evaporative concentration of foamable materials. As the material liquid is evaporated into a film in the heating tube, that is, vapor-liquid separation is formed. At the same time, most of the material liquid is pumped away at the bottom of the effect body. All the secondary steam enters the separator to strengthen the separation, and the material-liquid process does not form much impact, avoiding the formation of foam.
6. For food evaporation and concentration, the equipment can have sterilization function at the same time. The material is preheated first, and then enters the sterilizer to reach above 94 degrees. It is maintained for about 24 seconds, that is, it enters an effector body.
7. The equipment can be equipped with a CIP cleaning system to achieve on-site cleaning. The entire equipment is easy to operate and has no dead ends.
8. The equipment feeds in and out continuously.
9. The equipment can be equipped with an automation system to realize automatic control of feed amount, automatic control of heating temperature, automatic control of discharge concentration, automatic control of cleaning, and can also be equipped with protective measures for sensitive materials in case of sudden power failure or failure. Other security, alarm and other automated operations and controls.